Touched by ALS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for all who have been touched by this devastating disease.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» ALS Awareness
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:30 pm by MrsAck

» Mid-Cingulate Cortex Degeneration in ALS
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 pm by MrsAck

» African Animals Getting Drunk From Ripe Marula Fruit
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm by LarryR

» Site options and how to use them
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 pm by MrsAck

» Snake oil salesmen-60 Minutes
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 pm by MrsAck

» RACISM???? (funny)
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 pm by MrsAck

» FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:44 pm by MrsAck

» Raising Awareness
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 pm by MrsAck

» Applying for Social Security Disability
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:18 pm by MrsAck

Poll
Did you take statins before being diagnosed with ALS?
Yes, but quit when I started having symptoms
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_lcap50%FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Yes, but quit when diagnosed
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_lcap0%FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but no longer take them for other reasons
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_lcap0%FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, still taking them
 0% [ 0 ]
No, never took them
FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_lcap50%FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrsAck

MrsAck

FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  Empty
PostSubject: FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!    FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:44 pm

I had a flat tire on Interstate 5 yesterday, so I pulled over, got out of the car and opened my trunk.

I took out my cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so lifelike you wouldn't believe it!!!

Just as I had hoped, cars started slowing down looking at the men which made it much safer for me to work on the side of the road!

People honked and waved, and it wasn't long before a police car pulled up behind me.

He wanted to know what the heck I was doing so I calmly explained that I was changing my flat. He told me he could see that, but demanded to know what the heck my cardboard men were doing standing at the rear of my car.

I couldn't believe he didn't know....SO I told him......

Well DUH...I explained to the angry Policeman.....

They're my Emergency Flashers!!!!

FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!  Flashe11

I go to court in January.

(Damn! No sense of humor. )
Back to top Go down
https://tbals.forumotion.com

FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touched by ALS :: Off Topic :: The Funnies-
Jump to: